Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This might be the last time I post, as I am going to Moscow and St. Petersburg and I don't if I will have internet access.
So, here my itenerary:
Tomorrow, I take the final test in the class. Afterwards, we party all night and say good bye to our Russian friends.
Saturday, at 6:10 AM our plane leaves for Moscow.
Saturday, 2 hours and some minutes later, at 6:20 Moscow time, we arrive. We enjoy Moscow all day.
Saturday at about 10, we get on a train to St. Petersburg. We sleep, because we haven't done so for, like, 30 hours at this point.
We enjoy St. Petersburg for 3 days, train back to Moscow and explore that city for 3 more days, and then I come home on the 9th at about 9-something PM Louisville time.
Then I accidentally occasionally call drug stores Apteki and liquor stores Normans for the rest of my life.

No comments: